Audisto is one of the European SaaS leaders in advanced technical website audits (onpage, content & structure analysis) and scalable technical health monitoring. Our SaaS products are used by large enterprise clients and provide deep insights to build better websites and eCommerce platforms. We’re a small, but very passionate team with a high attention to detail.
Our Cologne office is located in the center of the popular district of Ehrenfeld.
We are seeking a talented senior-level Full Stack Developer to join us as we extend our SaaS products. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience in building advanced web applications using the latest back-end and front-end technologies. You must write clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance. You must be organized and self-focused.
The position is located in Cologne.
Skills and Requirements
- Structured mindset to become acquainted with existing code
- Excellent knowledge in PHP 7 and design patterns
- Understanding design principles behind a high-performance application
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, i.e. MySQL, MariaDB 10.x, and Entity-Relationship-Model, ability to design and SQL command line savy
- Jira, Git and PHPStorm
Extra points if you have experience with
- DevOps skills
- Multilingual: Scala, Java, Puppet, Python, Go
- JS-frameworks like React, Angular or knowledge of D3.js
- Responsibility & design freedom
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchy & fast implementation cycles
- State-of-the-art hardware
How to Apply
Please send us a compelling application including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, relevant certificates, salary expectations and a possible starting date as a single file in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Only complete application documents can be considered.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
We do not pay commissions! We are not interested in hiring employees through recruitment agencies.