Audisto develops tools for improving medium to very large web pages. The core product is our crawler,
which checks the structure and quality of websites. We value a deep understanding of our products and
therefore encourage the exchange of know-how.
Our Berlin office is located in Prenzlauer Berg, directly at S- und U-Bahnhof Schönhauser Allee.
- Intensify communication with our customers
- Onboarding support (account setup / introduction to the user interface)
- General support (crawl setup / point out optimization potential)
- Conduct website audits
- Organize and conduct events, trainings and workshops
- Improve our website (write guides and extend our help section)
What we expect
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the field of search engine optimization
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Sovereign behavior towards customers as well as pleasure in presenting
- Knowledge of On-Page SEO such as indexing management, crawlability, internal linking and page structure
- Knowledge of Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
What we offer
- Work in a highly skilled team
- Modern workplace in Prenzlauer Berg
- Good transport connection
- Height-adjustable desks
- Permanent employment
- Flexible working hours
- Quickly take over responsibility
How to Apply
Please send us a compelling application including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, relevant certificates,
salary expectations and a possible starting date as a single file in PDF format to
Please note: Only complete application documents can be considered.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
We do not pay commissions! We are not interested in hiring employees through recruitment agencies.